Narmada College of Management is an excellent example of Industry – Institute interface. The College established in the year 2000 is a brain child of the visionary professional management of Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC) and is managed by Narmada Education and Scientific Research Society (NEST).
A beautiful natural campus in 16 acres of land developed on the bank of Maa Narmada, Zadeshwar on N. H. No. 8, is 7 kms from the historical city of Bharuch.
The Institute is self-financed affiliated to the Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Ahmedabad – Gujarat. The College building has hemispherical classrooms with audio-visual teaching aids, syndicate rooms, conference rooms, amphitheater, library, a computer laboratory with broadband Internet facility. Such a state-of-art learning environment provides a platform for development of managerial skills of career conscious students.
To be among the top 50 B-Schools of India through innovative, adaptive and quality education for serving the interest of stakeholders and thereby becoming the most preferred Institute.
- Impart management education that can produce effective Leaders / Managers.
- Provide a platform for entrepreneurial learning and development.
- Provide a platform for exchange of knowledge and experience through use of technology and research.
- Analyse on industry defined problems, case studies and help solve business issues amongst MSMES.
- Create opportunities for training and hands on experience within the industry environment.
- Function as an effective Management Research Centre.
- Emerge as a prominent Institute as the National level through brand building initiatives.