"TRANSCENDING NEWER HORIZONS IN MANAGEMENT TEACHING”
From 28th August to 1st September 2017
Narmada College of Management, Bharuch.
All participants will be oriented to benchmarked pedagogy in teaching –learning so as to transcend newer horizons in management teaching to make students industry ready, more adaptive and enthusiastic for continuously learning. Participants will be exposed to the contemporary innovative tools and techniques in all dimensions of management. Eminent resource persons shall be discussing their ideas and experiences during this week long journey.
Our Hon. Vice Chancellor has expressed his keen desire that the Directors and Senior teachers of Management Institutes affiliated to GTU as well as from other Universities, nominate themselves to this programme, enrich themselves and subsequently organize similar programmes in their respective areas to benefit all teachers.
Hon'ble V C Sir's Message:
Detailed brochure Link:
Online Registration form:
Opportunity in Teaching-2017
Narmada Education & Scientific Research Society [NEST]
- NEST, a Trust promoted by Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited, was founded in the year 1985, to run various Academic Courses with approval of AICTE and affiliation to Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) or Gujarat Technological University (GTU).
- Currently, NEST runs four institutions within an integrated, scenic Narmada Education Campus with modern learning environment, which is only 5 KM from Bharuch railway station.
- NEST – a GNFC initiative, provides higher education in the areas of
Science & Commerce [B.Sc., M.Sc., B.Com., M.Com.]
Computer Applications [BCA & MCA]
Management [BBA & MBA]
- The Bharuch town has a blend of ancient heritage and amenities for a modern culture bustling with industrial growth in Bharuch and its surrounding town of Ankleshwar, Jhagadia and Dahej, all in the radius of about 50 kilometers.
- The various industries around Bharuch include fertilizers, petrochemicals, metals, glass, chemicals, dyes, pharmaceuticals, and oil & natural gas. This provides NEST with a vast base of opportunities for collaborative research, corporate training and consulting.
- Locationally, Bharuch is between Surat & Vadodara - only 76 KM from Vadodara and about 72 KM from Surat - on N H No. 8 and trunk rail route.
The Need: To augment its intellectual base, NEST invites application from qualified, experienced & committed professionals for its MBA Programme. NEST has already created a solid foundation for its Institutions over past many years both in terms of academic rigor and industry-interface.
Name of post
Eligibility norms & pay scale will be as per latest criteria of AICTE/GTU
Required specialization/subjects are as under:
|MBA [Assistant Professor]||Specialization in Finance|
1. Eligible candidates presently working at any of the Institutions under NEST are required to submit application through Head of the respective Institution or NEST as the case may be.
2. Minimum eligibility criteria stipulated by AICTE/GTU as the case may be is indicated in the Application form which can be down loaded from the web site. The pay scale shall be as per prevailing norms at AICTE/GTU.
3. NEST reserves the right not to fill up full or part any of the vacancies advertised.
4. Relaxation of any of the qualifications may be made in exceptional cases as may be permissible under the regulations & the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
5. Only those strictly meeting with the norms need apply.
6. Candidates working in any of the educational Institutions affiliated with any University are required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
- How to apply for MBA:
Interested candidates for MBA course may submit their application with attested copies of all relevant testimonials, superscribing on the envelope their ‘name’, ‘post’ and the ‘College’ applied to be sent at the office of NEST.
The duly completed Application Form is to reach to following address latest by 08th July 2017 up to 5.0 PM
Narmada Education & Scientific Research Society
1st floor, GNFC Training Centre
The Application received after the stipulated date is liable to be rejected.
|List of Enclosures|
Page 1 of 3